Halko Trading Oy 2976216-4
Sammonkatu 21 A 13
(Hereinafter referred to as the "Company")
Halko Shopping Service means the service provided by the Company where the customer buys products from the online store.
The Company acts as a controller for the personal data it processes in connection with the provision of the service. Ecommerce customers usually report this information to the ecommerce store when making an online purchase. The Web Store will forward the information to the Company for delivery. As a data controller, the Company is responsible for all personal data it processes in connection with the provision of its services. Privacy is about trust, and protecting your privacy and your personal information is paramount to the company.
The ways and purposes for which your personal data are processed are described in more detail in this privacy statement.
Information content of the Halko Shopping service register
In connection with E-Commerce Services, the Company processes personal information relating to E-Commerce customers that is necessary for the provision of the Service.
This information includes:
- the full name of the customer
- the consignee's information required for the arrival of the consignment note, including, where applicable, the telephone number, e-mail address and / or postal address
- depending on the case, the shipping address of the shipment
- information on the content of the shipment, as applicable
- as applicable, billing or payment information, including bank contact information
- changes to this information, as appropriate
Establishment of processing personal data and the purposes
We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the customer and the legal obligations arising therefrom. The provision of personal information is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract. In other words, you cannot order goods from our online store unless you provide your personal information.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling and automated decisions about you.
Your personal information will be received and processed by:
- our company and its employees
- the payment agent who receives the payment from you
- the transport company that will transport the goods to you
- the accounting firm that records the order in our books
- an auditor who audits our accounts
- an IT company that maintains our website
We keep your personal information:
- online shop for five years
- in the e-mail archive for seven years
- for 10 years in the accounting records
You have the following rights:
- the right to verify personal data concerning you
- the right to rectification
- the right to restrict processing (for example, you can ban marketing)
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to withdraw your consent (for example, you may revoke your consent to marketing)
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
Please note that you have the "right to be forgotten" only if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.
Updating the brochure
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time by the Registrar due to changes in law, technology or business. The Registrar shall endeavor to inform the Registrant of any changes in the manner necessary to make them significant.
Halko Trading Oy